We are seeking apprentice trained Technicians to Level 3 (C&G, NVQ or equivalent) with electrical experience to complement our current staff in our Service & Workshop team. We would also consider car and light vehicle trained technicians looking to switch – they will receive training and support in their conversion.
Do you have exceptional workmanship and attention to detail? Able to work efficiently and effectively as part of a team? We would like to meet you.
As an HGV Technician you will carry out routine maintenance and repairs in accordance with manufacturer's procedures.
It is key that you have the following:
Competitive industry hourly rate based on skills and experience. Overtime rates applicable for extra hours worked
Early – 7.00 am – 3.30 pm (Monday – Friday), Late – 2.30 pm – 11.00 pm (Monday – Thursday), Friday – 1.30 pm – 10.00 pm plus alternate Saturdays
In return you will receive:
- Great on-site facilities
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company health cash plan (after qualifying period) - helping you with healthcare costs eg optician, dentist, physio etc
- Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme – access 24/7 to health and well-being support
- Cycle to work scheme
- On-site parking
- Training & development opportunities – in house and manufacturer’s ensuring you keep up with innovations and industry developments
- Overtime readily available